The Ohio State University is home to two Federal Depository Libraries: Thompson Library and the Moritz Law Library. Thompson Library is also part of the State of Ohio Depository and the European Union Depository Programs. The University runs on a semester system, and transportation, building hours, etc., may vary depending upon where the University is in the academic calendar. It is always best to check ahead for special events that might impact your visit.
- Driving Directions to Columbus Campus Instructions downloadable to smart phones.
- Campus Map Includes a building finder feature, links that show CABS routes, Library Locations and Directions, COTA bus stops on campus, locations of banks and food/dining services, etc.
- Visitor Parking Includes costs, capacity, ceiling height in garages, maps, payment options, hours of operation, etc.
- CABS (Campus Area Bus Service) The Columbus Campus is serviced by a free bus service linking remote parking lots to central campus. Information on CABS routes and schedules. Please note that CABS service changes during breaks and over the summer.
- COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority) Information on bus routes and fares, including a trip planner that shows which buses to take to reach the campus. COTA busses require exact change. The Columbus Campus is served by the following routes which come in close proximity to the campus: 2 North High/East Main, 5 West 5th. Avenue/Refuge, 8 Karl/South High/Parsons, 22 OSU/Rickenbacker, 31 Hudson, 131 NightOWL, and 151 OSU/Airport.