Zotero gives each user 300MB of file storage for free. Citations take up almost no space and there's no limit to the amount of citation information that can be stored and synced, but PDFs and other attachments take up a lot of space. If you need more space, you can:
1. Set up Box Sync, which will allow you to select folders in Box that will automatically synchronize with your computer. Log in to your BuckeyeBox account at box.osu.edu. Once you're logged in, follow Box's directions for setting up Box Sync at: https://osu.app.box.com/settings/sync
2. In the Box Sync folder on your computer, create a Zotero attachments folder.
4. Open Zotero. Go to Tools > ZotFile Preferences (or gear icon > ZotFile Preferences). On the General Settings tab, under 'Source Folder', choose the default location (C:\Users\[username]\Zotero). Under 'Location of Files', select Custom Location and choose the Zotero attachments folder you created in Box Sync.
4. On the Tablet Settings tab, check "Use Zotfile to send get files from tablet". Then choose your attachments folder in Box Sync as your base folder. Click Save.
5. Finally, in the middle column of your library, right click on one or multiple references with attachments and select Manage Attachments > Send to Tablet. The next time Box Sync syncs, your PDFs will sync to Box as well.
On each computer on which you have Zotero installed, open Zotero.
From the Edit menu, open Preferences. In the Zotero Preferences window:
Follow the directions to the left to use Zotfile.