After entering your search terms, you will be taken to a page where you can begin to review and evaluate the results.
There are several features that you can use on the Results Page:
1. Sort results: By default, your results will be sorted by relevance. You can also choose other sort orders publication date or most cited.
2. Add keywords: Web of Science will suggest additional keywords based on your results. You can click on relevant suggestions to quickly refine and improve your search.
3. Refine results: Search within your results to narrow your results.
4. Filters: Use Web of Science's built-in filters to quickly limit your results based on features of the articles, publication year, citation types, or many other categories.
5. Add to Marked List/Export: Save specific search results to export and cite. See Saving and Citing Results for more information.