History Vault provides primary source materials from digitized archival collections. Content includes correspondence, government records, organization papers, speeches, and other documents. Noted collections: Black Freedom Struggle in the 20th Century, NAACP Papers, Slavery and the Law, and Southern Life and African American History, 1775-1915.
- NAACP Papers: Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files
- NAACP Papers: Branch Department, Branch Files, and Youth Department Files
- NAACP Papers: Special Subjects
- NAACP Papers: The NAACP's Major Campaigns--Education, Voting, Housing, Employment, Armed Forces
- NAACP Papers: The NAACP's Major Campaigns--Legal Department Files
- NAACP Papers: The NAACP's Major Campaigns--Scottsboro, Anti-Lynching, Criminal Justice, Peonage, Labor, and Segregation and Discrimination Complaints and Responses